Originally founded in South Africa as Team 4 Software in 1997, E-llusion Interactive has been in software development for two decades. Our first version of ShutOff 2000 was released to the public in 1999. In 2005 we partnered with another established brand in the small business market, MSCOMP.
E-llusion Interactive has long been a technology incubator:
- In 2010, a new team was created under the banner of Gears Solutions. This team works exclusively on software and consulting for the enterprise. The team lead is Shaun Murphy, who has several years of experience in the financial sector in C++, C# and Microsoft SQL Server.
- In 2013, Gears Solutions was spun off as Gears At Work (Pty) Ltd.
- In 2014, the automotive solution was spun off as Motorfinity (Pty) Ltd.
- In 2016, the Internet-of-Things (IoT) solution was spun off as VPS Tracker (Pty) Ltd.
- In 2017, the incubator was spun off as West Murphy (Pty) Ltd.
E-llusion Interactive is now based in Canada, as a subsidiary of 1690406 Alberta Ltd. Our registration number is TN18305383.
Born SQL, our sister company, is also a subsidiary of 1690406 Alberta Ltd. Find out more at bornsql.ca.